Traditionally the examine of chinese language natural formulation has concerned memorizing hundreds of thousands of vintage formulation, and spotting and summarizing the proper therapy ideas and formula-making concepts with a view to create applicable formulation for treatment. This new ebook by way of Yifan Yang, writer of Chinese natural drugs: Comparisons and features (which pioneered the comparative approach to unmarried herb study), introduces a brand new method of formulation study. The reader is proven find out how to use the fundamental therapy principles and composition innovations, abstrated from hundreds and hundreds of formulation, so as to create person formulation for treating quite a few syndromes. the tactic is obvious and simple to appreciate, with a scientific process and an emphasis on crucial knowledge.
- 19 common syndromes and 60 sub-syndromes are defined and mentioned intimately, illustrated with transparent line drawings
- Chinese analysis of syndromes are realated to the Western illness names
- Treatment ideas and plans are given for every syndrome
- Principles of herb selection are brought with options and causes of particular herbs relating to every one syndrome
- 166 vintage formulation are given as examples
- Treatment thoughts in advanced syndromes, therapy sequences, cautionary suggestion for herbs and combos with Western medicinal drugs, dosage administration in quite a few stipulations and universal pairs of herbs are all discussed
- Detailed indexes and contents lists facilitate speedy reference and looking out in the text.
Chinese natural formulation: remedy rules and Composition Strategies is written by way of an skilled practitioner and lecturer of chinese language natural drugs. it's the excellent better half to Chinese natural medications: Comparisons and features, by a similar author.
Read or Download Chinese Herbal Formulas: Treatment Principles and Composition Strategies, 1e PDF
Similar Alternative Medicine books
Bioenergetics is the progressive new remedy that makes use of the language of the physique to heal the issues of the brain. This fascinating body-mind method of character has a freeing and confident impact on emotional, actual, and psychic misery. Dr. Alexander Lowen, founder and best mover of this fast-growing treatment, writes that elevated pleasure and enjoyment are attainable in each day lifestyles via an realizing of the way your physique services energetically: the way it determines what you are feeling, imagine, and do.
Even if the healing merits of contact became more and more transparent, American society, claims Tiffany box, is dangerously touch-deprived. many colleges have "no contact" regulations; the keeping apart results of Internet-driven paintings and lifestyles can go away us hungry for tactile adventure. during this ebook box explains why we might have a regular dose of contact.
Too many american citizens are taking too many medicinal drugs -- and it really is costing us our overall healthiness, happiness, and lives. Prescription drug use in the USA has elevated tenfold some time past 50 years, and over the counter drug use has risen simply as dramatically. as well as the handfuls of medicines we take to regard severe health problems, we take medications to aid us sleep, to maintain us wakeful, to maintain our noses from operating, our backs from aching, and our minds from racing.
This ebook introduces the method for assortment and identity of natural fabrics, extraction and isolation of compounds from herbs, in vitro bioassay, in vivo animal attempt, toxicology, and scientific trials of natural learn. to completely comprehend and make the easiest use of natural medications calls for the shut blend of chemistry, biochemistry, biology, pharmacology, and medical technology.
Extra resources for Chinese Herbal Formulas: Treatment Principles and Composition Strategies, 1e
- Download E-books The Earthwise Herbal: A Complete Guide to Old World Medicinal Plants PDF
- Download E-books Complementary and Alternative Medicine Sourcebook (Health Reference) PDF