By Julitta Korol
This booklet Is Designed To Take Microsoft entry clients To the next move In Programming. Its 5 elements conceal An Intro-Duction To VBA Programming, Manipulating Databases With ADO, utilizing DDL, occasion Programming, And utilizing ASP And XML. With greater than three hundred Hands-On Examples And eleven customized tasks, clients Can quick construct The Toolset Required For constructing their very own Database strategies. easy methods to Write And Debug Your Programming Code With The visible uncomplicated Editor, And comprehend And Use universal VBA Programming buildings equivalent to stipulations, Loops, Arrays, And Collections. the way to Create And deal with Databases With Activex facts gadgets (ADO), And practice Database projects With Jet/Access established question Language (SQL) And Its info Definition Language (DDL) part. question And control Your Database From an online Browser With lively Server Pages (ASP) And Export And Import entry information To And From XML either Manually And Programmatically.
By Paul Turley, Thiago Silva, Ken Withee
- Teaches resolution architects, designers, and builders the best way to use Microsoft's reporting platform to create reporting and enterprise intelligence (BI) solutions
- Updated with new information regarding holistic BI options, finished OLAP/Analysis providers reporting, and whole creation deployment scenarios
- Includes programming examples serious about particular, scenario-based solutions
- Explains reporting prone structure and company intelligence, teaches the basics of designing experiences by utilizing cautious making plans issues, and covers complicated document layout and filtering techniques
By Ian W. Stirk
Every motion in SQL Server - queries, updates, no matter what - leaves a suite of tiny footprints; SQL Server documents all that priceless info and makes it obvious via Dynamic administration perspectives, or DMVs. A DBA or developer can use this exceptionally distinctive info to seriously increase the functionality of queries and higher comprehend what is fairly happening inside of a SQL Server method
SQL Server DMVs in Action is a realistic consultant that indicates how one can receive, interpret, and act at the info captured through DMVs to maintain SQL Server in best form. The a hundred+ samples supplied during this e-book can help readers grasp DMVs and likewise provide them a demonstrated, operating, and immediately reusable SQL code library.
buy of the print booklet comes with a suggestion of a loose PDF, ePub, and Kindle e-book from Manning. additionally to be had is all code from the publication.
Download E-books Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2000 Reporting Services Step by Step (Step by Step Developer) PDF
By Stacia Misner
Teach your self find out how to use the elements, features, and programming version in SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services—one step at a time. This sensible, hands-on instructional expertly courses you thru each one degree of the reporting existence cycle, together with authoring, handling, and supplying stories. paintings at your personal velocity in the course of the easy-to-follow classes and hands-on workouts to grasp crucial initiatives and strategies. And speed up your productiveness via operating with instructive code examples and top practices for SQL Server Reporting Services.
Discover how to:
- Install and configure Reporting Services
- Use file clothier to constitution and structure desk reports
- Connect to facts assets and datasets
- Use expressions to accomplish calculations and alter properties
- Apply complicated techniques—from matrix, chart, and information areas to parameters
- Manage content material at the file Server, together with imposing safeguard features
- Monitor document Server job and track for performance
- Access and consider stories, rendered in custom-made formats
- Write and reuse customized code to writer and deal with reports
- Build your personal reporting tools
About Reporting companies SQL Server 2000 Reporting prone is a finished, server-based reporting way to create, deal with, and installation reports—on paper or over the internet. A key a part of the Microsoft enterprise intelligence framework, Reporting providers permits corporations to carry real-time details to help day-by-day operations and force judgements at a lower price of ownership.
- Practice records for the entire book’s procedures
- Complete book in PDF format
A notice in regards to the CD or DVD
The print model of this ebook ships with a CD or DVD. For these consumers buying one of many electronic codecs during which this booklet is on the market, we're happy to supply the CD/DVD content material as a unfastened obtain through O'Reilly Media's electronic Distribution providers. To obtain this content material, please stopover at O'Reilly's site, look for the identify of this e-book to discover its catalog web page, and click the hyperlink under the canopy snapshot (Examples, spouse content material, or perform Files). be aware that whereas we offer as a lot of the media content material as we're capable through loose obtain, we're occasionally restricted by means of licensing regulations. Please direct any questions or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Arno Hollosi
Access and run home windows® internet and database applied sciences with PHP
Take your personal home page programming talents deep into Windows—and construct personal home page purposes that run successfully and successfully on an array of home windows applied sciences. choked with hands-on workouts, this in-depth advisor exhibits you ways to exploit Hypertext Preprocessor to have interaction with web info prone 7.5 (IIS), Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008, Microsoft trade Server 2010, and lively Directory®. You’ll fast how you can follow top practices for operating personal home page purposes in a home windows environment.
Discover how to:
- Use Microsoft SQL Server because the backend database for personal home page applications
- Set up full-text seek on SQL Server to aid clients locate info quickly
- Improve Hypertext Preprocessor software functionality with IIS caching techniques
- Configure IIS to assist safe your Hypertext Preprocessor purposes opposed to attacks
- Manage clients and teams in energetic listing with a personal home page application
- Create a Hypertext Preprocessor LDAP browser to go looking for and consider lively listing data
- Program alternate Server with Hypertext Preprocessor, utilizing trade internet providers (EWS)
Download E-books Coding Faster: Getting More Productive with Microsoft Visual Studio: Covers Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005, 2008, and 2010 (Developer Reference) PDF
By Zain Naboulsi, Sara Ford
Expert suggestion that will help you paintings smarter and elevate your productiveness with visible Studio.
Take an in depth check out visible Studio—and study functional innovations that can assist you paintings extra successfully. This absolutely revised and improved model of Visual Studio suggestions: 251 how one can enhance Your Productivity features a entire number of counsel and shortcuts for operating with the code editor, visible designers, searches, debugger, and different positive factors in visible Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010. you will achieve worthwhile insights for utilizing this IDE—no topic what your event level.
Discover how to:
- Change improvement settings and keyboard mappings to optimize your potency
- Save time beginning a brand new undertaking by way of growing customized templates
- Uncover secrets and techniques for operating with the toolbox, instructions, and window layouts
- Work with records in additional useful methods, equivalent to utilizing the dossier Tab Channel
- Use the Editor extra successfully with tips about making a choice on and manipulating code
- Apply suggestions to assist decrease the time you spend debugging code
- Create visible Studio extensions to extend your improvement productiveness
Download E-books Excel + VBA für Maschinenbauer: Programmieren erlernen und technische Fragestellungen lösen (German Edition) PDF
By Harald Nahrstedt
Kurze Einführung in EXCEL+VBA, die an etlichen Programmbeispielen aus der Technik zeigt, wie dieses Werkzeug sinnvoll zu nutzen und einzusetzen ist. Das Buch basiert auf der model EXCEL 2010, ist aber für alle anderen Versionen auch gültig. Leser erlernen selbstständig das Programmieren und Problemstellungen zu lösen. Das Buch ist damit ein hilfreicher Ratgeber durch einen Großteil des Maschinenbaustudiums. In der aktuellen Auflage wird neben kleinen Verbesserungen der Ansatz der modellbasierten Softwareentwicklung für VBA mithilfe von Sprachelementen aus UML als foundation und deren Anwendung an einem objektorientierten Projekt gezeigt.
Download E-books Microsoft Log Parser Toolkit: A Complete Toolkit for Microsoft's Undocumented Log Analysis Tool PDF
By Mark Burnett, Jeremy Faircloth
Written by way of Microsoft's Log Parser developer, this can be the 1st booklet to be had on Microsoft's renowned but undocumented log parser software. The ebook and accompanying website include hundreds and hundreds of personalized, operating scripts and templates that procedure directors will locate important for studying the log records from home windows Server, chortle IDS, ISA Server, IIS Server, alternate Server, and different products.
System directors operating home windows, Unix, and Linux networks deal with at any place from 1 to hundreds of thousands of working platforms (Windows, Unix, etc.), purposes (Exchange, giggle, IIS, etc.), and units (firewalls, routers, etc.) that generate tremendously lengthy and distinct log records of all task at the specific software or machine. This booklet will train directors the right way to use Microsoft's Log Parser to info mine the entire info to be had inside those numerous logs. The ebook teaches readers how all queries inside Log Parser paintings (for instance: a Log Parser question to an alternate log could provide info at the starting place of junk mail, viruses, etc.). additionally, Log Parser is totally scriptable and customizable so the ebook and accompanying website will give you the reader with 1000s of unique, operating scripts that would automate those projects and supply formatted charts and reviews detailing the result of the queries.
* Written by way of Microsoft's sole developer of Log Parser, this can be the 1st ebook to be had at the strong but thoroughly undocumented product that ships with Microsoft's IIS, home windows complicated Server 2003, and is accessible as a unfastened obtain from the
* The booklet and accompanying site include dozens of unique, operating Log Parser scripts and templates for home windows Server, ISA Server, giggle IDS, alternate Server, IIS, and extra!
* This ebook and accompanying scripts will keep process directors numerous hours by means of scripting and automating the most typical to the main complicated log research initiatives.